What is a prayer community?
A prayer community is a group of three or more individuals who commit to gathering to pray at least once a month for IJM’s work around the world. This can be solely focused on IJM’s work or in combination with other prayer needs.
We can support you in this by providing you with:
- Prayer resources
- Regular updates on key prayer needs
- A speaker with direct experience of IJM’s work
How do I set up a group?
- PREPARE: Sign up to IJM UK's regular prayer updates for the latest prayer needs from the frontline.
- INVITE: Invite others who have a heart for justice. Set a regular date to meet so people can plan ahead.
- PRAY: Gather together to pray in a home or at your church once a month or more, using the regular prayer updates as a guide, or focusing on areas of your choice.
Register your interest in a prayer community
By registering your interest, we can either connect you with a current prayer community in your area or, if there are none, support you to start your own.