Why partner with IJM?
Your company or organisation can partner with IJM to help rescue thousands, protect millions and prove that justice for the poor is possible. We are pressing forward to rescue the poor from violence and protect the vulnerable from abuse.
By partnering with IJM, your company can:
- Expand your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) efforts and programmes to help bring protection from violence to the poor.
- Foster meaningful engagement for your employees.
- Demonstrate your company’s commitment to the global community.
- Know that your company has made a difference in protecting the lives of millions around the world!
How you can partner with us
You can be part of this global vision to protect the poor from violence through a number of ways relevant to your company:
- Is there an area of expertise that you or your company could offer, particularly in the fields of law, press relations, marketing or government?
- Could you make IJM your company’s Charity of the Year to both make a difference and build rapport among your staff through fundraising and other awareness raising activities?
- Do you offer extra-curricular activities – such as lunchtime sessions – where you could feature the work of IJM through presentations, debates and videos?
- Will you commit to match your employees’ donations to IJM?
Find out more or request IJM to present to your company.